Premium Services

Here you can get support to ANY prolem you get with your blogspot, from converting a PSD to XML until less important bug fixes. As I am getting so many people asking for support, and my time is getting more and more short, I am going to charge some bucks for doing that, but don't worry, It's completely cheap, and It will make sure that the work will be well done. Check the services available:


1 - Design your blog:


Design Your Blog
Do You have so many Ideas for a blog? But don't know how to make it? Tell me what you want! I will work hard to make a really great blog design for you. You will certainly get satisfied!

2 - Convert PSD to Blogger Layout:


Convert PSD to Blogger Layout
If you are a great designer, and not too savvy with blogger codes, don't worry! I will do the hard job for you! Just send me your PSD and I will turn it into a nice and shiny unique blogger theme just for you!

3 - Blogger Consultancy:


Blogger Consultancy
I will take a closer look into your blog and analise a lot of stuff for you. Such as adding or removing widgets, managing content and images, locating the right information at the right places, etc. I am sure after a consultancy, your blog will look/work great, and stand out of crowd!

Contact Me